sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

Rikmah Enoshit Achat רקמה אנושית - מוטי המר Because all of us...

Nowhere Germany, "Deutschland Ortlos", which I loved so passionately in my dreams, the consummation of all my self-apocalyptic prophecies, because Faith always moves mountains, " Der Glaube versetzt  Berge ", Germany will be finally my grave in the desert of abstraction. All are gone except me.
GOD IS THE DESERT,  GOTT IST DIE Wueste (Meister Eckhart)

Alemanha Nenhum Lugar, "Deutschland Ortlos", que tanto amei em meus sonhos, a consumação de todas as minhas auto-profecias apocalípticas, pois a fé sempre move montanhas, "Der Glaube versetzt Berge", a Alemanha será, enfim, meu túmulo solitário no deserto da abstração. Todos se foram, menos eu. DEUS É O DESERTO, GOTT IST DIE WUESTE GOD IS THE DESERT (Meister Eckhart)

Denk ich an Deutschland in der Nacht,
Dann bin ich um den Schlaf gebracht,
Ich kann nicht mehr die Augen schließen,
Und meine heißen Tränen fließen.

If I think of Germany in the night,
I am jolted from my sleep,
I can no longer close my eyes,
and my hot tears flow.



ONE HUMAN TISSUE

When I shall die,
something of mine, something of mine
will die in you, will die in you.

When you'll die,
something of yours, something of yours in me
will die with you, will die with you.

Because all of us, yes all of us
area all one living human tissue
and if one of us
goes from us
something dies in us -
and something, stays with him

If we'll know, how to comfort, how to comfort
the hostility, if only we'd know.

If we'll know, how to quiet our rage
(if we'd know how to quiet)
upon the fury of our humiliation, to say sorry.
If we'd know how to start from the beginning.

Because all of us...

רקמה אנושית - מוטי המר

RIKMAH ENOSHIT ACHAT

Kshe'amut,
mashehu mimeni, mashehu mimeni
yamut becha, yamut becha.

Kshetamut,
mashehu mimcha bi, mashehu mimcha bi
yamut itcha, yamut itcha.

Ki kulanu, ken kulanu
kulam rikmah enoshit achat chayah
ve'im echad me'itanu
holech me'imanu
mashehu met banu -
umashehu, nish'ar ito

Im ned'a, eich lehargi'a eich lahargi'a
et ha'eivah, im rak ned'a.

Im ned'a, im ned'a lehash'kit et ze'ameinu
(im ned'a lehash'kit)
al af elboneinu, lomar slichah.
Im ned'a lehat'chil mehat'chalah.

Ki kulanu...

Quando eu morrer
Algo de mim, algo de mim
Morrerá em ti, morrerá em ti

Quando morreres
Algo de ti em mim, algo de ti em mim
Morrerá contigo, morrerá contigo

Porque todos nós, sim, todos nós
Todos nós somos um tecido humano vivo
E se um de nós
Se for de entre em nós
Algo morre em nós
E algo fica com ele

Se soubermos como acalmar, como acalmar
o terror, se apenas soubermos

Se soubermos, se soubermos como silenciar nossa raiva
(se soubermos silenciar)
Em frente à fúria de nossa humilhação pedir perdão
se soubermos começar desde o princípio

Porque todos nós.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário